If you enjoy travel and food you’ve come to the right place.
A travel blog for foodies, this site is about the destinations that we’ve visited and the food we’ve enjoyed. Here we share have stories of our adventures, travel tips and itineraries, as well as offering recipes for dishes from all over the world. You can see our latest posts below or search by destination or types of food and drink.
Very Tasty Posts, Cooked Fresh:
- Cooking with the Tharu in Chitwan, NepalCooking Tharu Chitwan Nepal The Chitwan area of Nepal is a national park that is located around 100km from Kathmandu. It takes around two to four … Continue reading
- New Year in JapanSpending New Year in Japan is a great way of understanding the traditions associated with one of the country’s most important celebrations. While Christmas Day is … Continue reading
- Travel Blogging Before The Internet Part 2: A Trip to CanadaWhile sorting through our loft, we came across a number of holiday souvenirs from our childhoods. Before the internet we had scrapbooks, postcards, brochures, felt-tipped pens and … Continue reading
- Visa-Free Travel to RussiaRushin’ Around Russia It had long been an ambition to travel to Russia but the convoluted and lengthy visa process did put us off. It can … Continue reading
- Visiting the Studio Ghibli MuseumA Place of Awe and Wonder The animations of Studio Ghibli, by founders Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata and their protegees, are amongst the very best … Continue reading
- Showers? Where We’re Going We Don’t Need Showers… Adventures in Washing in MongoliaMongolia is the place to have adventures: to go far, far off the beaten track, see marvellous landscapes, meet wonderful people and, in some ways, to … Continue reading
- Horror Houses in JapanSome years ago we were staying in the delightful mountain town of Takayama in a ryokan, a traditional Japanese inn, just for a couple of nights. … Continue reading